In Home Care: Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, La Quinta and all of the Coachella Valley
Fear of losing their independence and needing to leave home is the primary concern of older adults. When simple tasks become difficult, assistance at selecting a company and finding a qualified caregiver may be needed.. Eldercaring provides the assistance needed to help adults to continue to live safely at home, from 1 hour to 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
When is it time to bring in ElderCaring services:
- difficulty with walking, balance, standing and sitting or transferring from one place to another and a history of falls.
- spoiled food in the refrigerator, unclean or cluttered home environment, bills unpaid
- difficulty driving or recent car accidents
- changes in physical appearance or hygiene
- forgetful/confused with medications or prescription refills
- lack of interest in socializing or activities that were once enjoyable, depression
- confusion, memory loss, difficulty concentrating and changes in personality all may be signs of dementia or Alzheimer's disease