The benefits of home care services are numerous. Allowing your loved one to get one-on-one care with their caregiver of choice providing the appropriate level of care, at an affordable rate is significant for their comfort and independence.
Recovery is always easier and faster in the convenient and familiar surroundings of your own home. Now with a wide range of caregivers from which to choose, your loved one has more control and the ability to lead a meaningful life.
Remember, taking care of yourself is just as important as taking care of your loved one. The physical exhaustion and emotional demands of caregiving can overwhelm anyone. Respite care gives you the opportunity to take that much needed break you deserve.
- do you feel that your caregiver responsibilities leave you no time for yourself?
- do you feel that you should be doing more to care for your loved one?
- are you solely responsible for the care of your loved one and/or do you feel you are unable to continue providing care?
- do you experience feelings of anger, resentment or frustration when you are with your loved one?
- has caring for your loved one had a negative impact on your relationship with your spouse or children, your social life, and/or your health?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, you need respite care. Whether you need respite care a few hours a day or a visit once a week, ElderCaring is here to help give you the time you need to “be a daughter or son again” and spend quality time with family and friends. Knowing that your loved one is safe at home will give you that much needed peace of mind.